Who are we looking for?
Teachers who are qualified, punctual, professional, hard-working, highly motivated, well-organized, responsible, committed and able to do project work in a business environment.
What are the requirements?
- CELTA, TEFL, FTBE (on top of CELTA), Trinity or Dip TESOL
- Teaching experience of min. 1 years required, a university degree and business English teaching experience essential
What does the position involve?
- Teaching Business English, General English and ESP
- Full-time position: 22 (60min) teaching hours, which is equivalent to 30 (45min) hours of teaching per week
- Contract-based, agreement-based or freelance
What’s the remuneration package?
We offer motivating working conditions and a good financial package with a guarantee of a minimum salary regardless of the number of teaching hours, and with the possibility to earn up to 1100 – 1300 EUR gross per month. Since we run courses all year long and our company doesn’t close for summer, this financial package is guaranteed throughout July and August, as well. If you stay with us at least a year or a whole academic year (from September to June), this option includes paid Christmas holidays, too.
Benefits on top of the above-mentioned financial package:
- professional teacher development
- paid inbound flight
- public transport travel pass (all zones)
- food vouchers
- company mobile phone
- free internet
- performance-related bonuses
- paid holidays
- allowance towards travel expenses upon contract completion
What do you gain by working for us?
- we give our teachers the opportunity to participate in various challenging projects and grow professionally in the field of corporate language training, ESP and language coaching
- we encourage teamwork in team teaching projects and creativity in managing tailor-made language training programmes for our clients who range from individual professionals to large corporations
- our teachers can progress in their career immensely by teaching and designing a variety of courses for business professionals and result-oriented individuals
- all teachers receive all the support they need from induction to day-to-day teaching
What’s the recruitment procedure?
Please email your CV enclosed with a covering letter and a sample lesson plan to firstname.lastname@example.org or just upload them via our Contact form.
As we receive many applications each recruitment round, candidate files will be reviewed by our Management team to identify a good fit with our needs. If your application falls into this category, a follow-up process will take place.
We try to reply to each application personally, but this might not always be possible. If you do not hear back from us within three weeks from your application, please assume that you have not been successful this time.